Executive Protection Services
We deliver peace of mind to those in the public eye – and those who are not.
Professional * Experienced * Personalized
Over the past 30 years, ATech has provided top-level protection for hundreds of clients, from high-profile individuals to those not in the public eye. We have the experience and expertise to assure the complete security of each and every person—or event—we protect.
And with law enforcement and military backgrounds, our protection specialists have the real-world training to prevent problems by assessing and defusing potential threats.
We are always effective, as discreet or visible as the situation dictates.
- Corporate Executives
- Law Firms
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- Professional Athletes
- Individuals in Witness Protection Programs
Total protection for events, such as:
Some of our cases:
- We protected members of a top Massachusetts law firm representing a bank during a deposition. The person being deposed had previously attacked an auctioneer, wielding a machete, during the auctioning of his home.
- A high-profile attorney had been assaulted twice before hiring us. Not only did we prevent another attack, ATech was able to identify and assist the Massachusetts State Police in arresting the assailants, who had been paid $500 to seriously injure our client.
- A client’s husband was court ordered out of the home after being served divorce papers. Realizing that the spousal abuse she had suffered could escalate, our client hired us to provide 24/7 protection.
- A woman who had been living under witness protection wanted to attend her son’s wedding but was no longer protected by the government. Because members of violent motorcycle gang had gone to prison on her testimony, we provided the protection that enabled her to attend and enjoy the wedding with complete safety and peace of mind.
- A terminated employee threatened his boss that he would return and cause bodily harm. Hired to protect all at the facility, we escorted this man out without incident. We then performed surveillance on him for a period of time to make sure he was no longer a threat to this workplace.
- A groom whose father was not invited to the wedding threatened to retaliate against anyone who did attend. We provided the protection to thwart any attacks and the day went without any issues.