Secret Shopper Investigation
As a business owner or manager, you know how difficult it can be to ensure that everything is running smoothly when you are not there.
Are the employees at your restaurant providing customers with free food or drinks, or taking extended breaks? Are your sales employees really providing top-notch customer service? Is the work environment kept neat, orderly, and safe? No matter what kind of business you are running, ATech can document how your employees are behaving behind your back.
As the owner of a bar or restaurant, you understand how frustrating and costly it can be when your staff does not comply with your business’s regulations.
Your wait staff may be treating themselves or their friends to your product, which can cost you money. When you hire ATech to conduct an investigation of your bar or restaurant, we will document whether your employees are engaging in any of the following behaviors:
- Serving patrons who are visibly intoxicated
- Over-pouring drinks
- Failing to close the cash register
- Socializing, rather than working, while on the clock
- Failing to provide receipts
- Ringing up numerous sales at once, rather than as they happen
- Failing to charge customers or freinds
- Pocketing money
By hiring ATech as soon as believe there might be a problem, you can ensure that your restaurant loses as little as possible. Call us 978-772-7080 today for a free consultation.
Have you received complaints from customers regarding the way they are treated by your sales staff? Do you suspect that your employees may be over or under-charging your customers? By hiring one of our experienced “Secret Shoppers,” you can learn exactly how your employees are interacting with customers, and ensure that they are charging them correctly. Our full investigative report will include the following information:
- Observed employee theft, including under-ringing
- Details of the cleanliness and overall appearance of your business
- Your employees’ customer service skills or deficiencies
- Documentation of what your staff is doing while on the clock
- Compliance of your staff with laws and regulations
- Documentation of liabilities