Online Dating Investigation
Do you suspect that your new online love interest is not being entirely truthful with you?
You are not alone. The truth is, no matter how sincere someone seems online; you simply cannot know their character from Internet and phone conversations. At ATech, we will use the information that you already know (or think you know) about the individual and provide you with the truth. Our thorough background checks can provide you with the following information:
- Driving Records
- Criminal Records
- Court Records
- Character References and Neighbor Interviews
- Property Ownership
- Utility Searches
- Sex Offender Status
- Vehicle Registration
- Worker’s Compensation Claims History
- Military Records
- Past Employment References
- Credit Records
- Education Records
- Bankruptcy Filings
- Telephone Searches
- State Licensing Records
When deciding whether to conduct a background check on that special someone, consider the following information about online dating profiles:
- About 33% of men and 17% of women lie about their age
- About 42% of men and 32% of women lie about the characteristics of their job
- Photographs and pictures are the most deceptive aspects of profiles, with many people editing or using older pictures.
In addition to lying about their characteristics, online daters may also be untruthful about their intentions for entering a relationship. The FBI reports that some individuals are more interested in your wallet than your personality: “So-called sweetheart scammers seduce those looking for love on singles sites. Victims believe they’re in a relationship, but their suitor is actually a scammer who breaks hearts – and bank accounts…The average financial loss per victim is between $15,000 to $20,000.” By conducting a background check through ATech, you can ensure that this does not happen to you.
Warning signs that your online boyfriend or girlfriend is not who he or she claims to be include:
- Calling at odd hours
- Failing to show up for meetings
- Refusing to introduce you to family or friends
- Refusing to go out in public with you
- Speaking in hushed tones or hanging up suddenly
- Providing limited or inconsistent information about themselves
Call Us Today!
If the above information describes your internet sweetheart, call us today at 978-772-7080 for a free consultation. We will provide you with the truth, and help you to learn who is really behind those romantic emails. All matters are confidential.