(978) 772-7080 jpero@atechpi.com

Cheating Partner Investigations

Do you have the sinking feeling that your partner or spouse may be cheating on you or having an affair? If you have the feeling then there is a good chance that it could be true. But don’t let yourself get in the way of getting the answers that you deserve.

Warning signals of your significant other cheating

  • Hiding their cell phone and/or changing passcodes and passwords
  • Avoiding you, seeming cold and distant
  • Considerably more irritable at home
  • Dressing differently
  • Exhibiting sudden changes is sexual behavior
  • Hiding their cell phone or phone bill
  • Losing weight
  • Showing a change in workout routine
  • Spending more time with friends you don’t know
  • Suddenly reluctant to do things with you
  • Unexpectedly or secretly doing laundry
  • Working overtime or staying out for longer hours

We’ve found that approximately 50% of the time, if a husband suspects the wife of cheating, his feelings are right.

We’ve found that approximately 99% of the time, when a wife suspects a husband of cheating, her instincts are correct.

Do you suspect that your spouse or partner may be cheating or having an affair? Contact us today to you one step closer to getting you leverage and peace of mind.

Our Experience

With over 30 years of experience and discreet investigators in your area, ATech is trained to detect cheating partners. When you hire our services, we take the time to keep everything confidential and professional. We begin when you provide us with the following information about your partner:

  • Name
  • Home Address
  • Work Address
  • Photo
  • Vehicle Description

Then, we’ll work with you to determine the best times to place your spouse or partner under surveillance.

Gathering evidence of an unfaithful spouse can be very beneficial to you. In some states, if you can demonstrate that your spouse has been unfaithful, you may be entitled to a more favorable alimony settlement. Some states, for example, take into consideration the “conduct of the parties during the marriage” when determining asset allocation. If you can prove, with our evidence, that your spouse has been unfaithful, you may benefit. Contact us today for a free consultation and to learn how our services can help you to benefit in divorce proceedings.

Here at ATech we have 4 simple steps:

  1. Contract – We will send a Contract via email.
  2. FYI Sheet – We obtain all the case information via email or phone.
  3. Payment – We accept credit cards over the phone.
  4. Report – A final report is provided in the end with all of our findings (written and photos).

Surveillance (Infidelity/Affairs)

We have over 39 years of experience working investigations, specifically surveillance. We would start at a known location such as home/work and follow the Subject discreetly. We would document all activity via photo/video and put all findings into a report with written observations. We would also provide you with updates along the way. Our reports stand up in the court of law as we are licensed by the State Police. Reports also include database searches (i.e.,the Subject gets into a vehicle with someone else or frequents an address regularly– We would conduct database searches on the vehicle/address and include that information in your final report). Client updates also provided throughout surveillance efforts.

Child Custody Investigations

In the case of divorce, our investigative services can help you gain custody of your children. When we prove and document that your spouse has been abusive or neglectful, you will be more likely to be awarded custody. In some states, you can also benefit from documenting your spouse’s alcohol or drug abuse, desertion of the child, or unwillingness to cooperate in matters pertaining to the child. As the employment status of each parent is taken into account in custody decisions, we can also document whether your spouse is working. Call us today and learn how we can assist you in retaining or gaining custody of your children.

Alimony/ Cohabiting

As of March 2012 in Massachusetts, alimony can be disputed if it is demonstrated that a former spouse is cohabiting with another adult; the supporting spouse may be allowed to pay a reduced alimony, or to have all alimony responsibilities terminated. Please see the following link: http://goo.gl/BXPlb

Call ATech for Free a Consultation (978) 772-7080