Executive Protection Services and Personal Security
What does executive protection do?
Executive protection (EP), also known as close protection, refers to security and risk mitigation measures taken to ensure the safety of VIPs or other individuals who may be exposed to elevated personal risk because of their employment, high-profile status, net worth, affiliations, or geographical location.
To see how ATech can improve your daily operations and security, please contact us for a free consultation and Security Management Plan review.
Some of our cases highlights:
- We protected members of a top Massachusetts law firm representing a bank during a deposition. The person being deposed had previously attacked an auctioneer, wielding a machete, during the auctioning of his home.
- A high-profile attorney had been assaulted twice before hiring us. Not only did we prevent another attack, ATech was able to identify and assist the Massachusetts State Police in arresting the assailants, who had been paid $500 to seriously injure our client.
- A client’s husband was court ordered out of the home after being served divorce papers. Realizing that the spousal abuse she had suffered could escalate, our client hired us to provide 24/7 protection.
- A woman who had been living under witness protection wanted to attend her son’s wedding but was no longer protected by the government. Because members of violent motorcycle gang had gone to prison on her testimony, we provided the protection that enabled her to attend and enjoy the wedding with complete safety and peace of mind.
We are always effective, as discreet or visible as the situation dictates.
- Corporate Executives
- Law Firms
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- Professional Athletes
- Individuals in Witness Protection Programs
Total protection for events, such as: